Introducing Puck’s Prattle
I’ve decided to join the blogosphere. (Oh, how I hate such terms.) I’m always musing and ruminating, and for the sake of my sanity, I need to start writing it down. I know things will be slow going at first in terms of readership, but I’m sure a few well-placed shout-outs will lure some
Here you’ll find:
- Observations and casual essays on pop culture and human behaviour.
- Occasional excerpts from my academic papers.
- A lot of YouTube clips; I’m enthralled by the idea that I can find just about anything there and can relive just about any era of my life. Once I set up my webcam I might even start some video blogging.
- Rants and raves. (You knew that was coming.) How can I not?
- Random amusing stuff.
Here you will not find:
- Politics. It’s not that I’m apathetic or ill-informed. It’s because I don’t feel like getting into debates. I have neither the time nor the patience.
- Delicate personal stuff. I have a friends-only LiveJournal for that, and don’t want to broadcast sensitive aspects of my life to the world.
That being said, I hope to stack this blog quickly. I have a lot of LiveJournal posts that would be suitable here, and I’m always finding new stuff on YouTube that I like to share and comment on.
Be nice. Be fair. Be real. Don’t piss me off. I’m looking forward to this.
Peter (aka Puck)
Entry filed under: uncategorized.