Minutiaeroll, Vol. 1 no. 3
- I have a head cold and a bit of a sore throat. I’m using this as an excuse to not go to the gym this afternoon.
- This weekend’s features at the PuckPad® are Babel and For Your Consideration. I love Christopher Guest films, Waiting for Guffman being my favourite. For Your Consideration is a departure from earlier films such as Guffman, A Mighty Wind, and Best In Show in that it’s not a mockumentary. Still, it’s supposed to be good. There will be popcorn and everything.
- Speaking of which, in my microwave, a bag of popcorn takes exactly three minutes and fifteen seconds at high power. Mmm, trans fat.
- Got my hair done yesterday.
- It’s midseason replacement time on TV. I’m curious about the new Andy Richter show, Andy Barker P.I. (I won’t link to the NBC page for the show, because it’ll show you a really loud ad for TurboTax, and then tell you that if you’re not in the U.S., you can’t watch clips from the show… even though they have no problem showing you their commercials.) The problem with anything scheduled on Thursday evenings is that it’s Grey’s Anatomy/CSI night.
- If I wait for the rain to kiss me and undress me, will I look like a fool, wet and a mess?
- The test yesterday… ugh, whatever. I have to write an essay on some renaissance play for Wednesday. (You can tell how much I care.)
- Apparently tomorrow’s early change to Daylight Savings Time is going to cause worldwide chaos and destruction on a scale not seen since January 1, 2000.
- This is the real Alanis.